OG Painter Pant - Hickory Stripe
The original painter pant from Stan Ray, with its mid to high rise, relaxed straight leg and plenty of pockets. These ones are made from super-tough, dry denim stripe hickory, the ultimate workwear fabric.
Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company back in 1972 in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA. The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method are the same as back then.
- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- 17 inch leg opening
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets and a coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop and leg pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash cold
- Unsanforized, expect 2% shrinkage with 1st wash (approx 1/4 size)