OG Painter Pant - Raw Denim
The original painter pant from Stan Ray, with its mid to high rise, relaxed straight leg and plenty of pockets. This raw, dry denim pair are ready to be broken in.
Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company back in 1972 in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA. The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method are the same as back then.
- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- 17 inch leg opening
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets and a coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop and leg pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- 100% cotton (10oz denim)
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash cold
- Unsanforized, expect 2% shrinkage with 1st wash (approx 1/4 size)